Yukon has three hospitials in three communities.
Whitehorse General Hospital
- 54 inpatient beds.
The Yukon Hospital Corporation formally opened the Watson Lake Community Hospital on August 28, 2013. The hospital meets the health care needs of you and your family by offering:
- Emergency services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Ambulatory care services such as IV therapy and dressing changes
- In-patient care (6 beds) providing:
- Stabilization, observation and monitoring
- Convalescent care
- Respite care
- First Nations Health Program
- Diagnostic Services:
- Medical Imaging (X-rays)
The Yukon Hospital Corporation formally opened the Watson Lake Community Hospital on December 8, 2013. The hospital meets the health care needs of you and your family by offering:
- Inpatient care (six beds), providing 24/7 diagnosis, stabilization, observation and treatment
- Ambulatory care services such as IV treatments, dressing changes, etc.
- Comprehensive range of diagnostic laboratory
and x-ray procedures
- Therapy services provided by visiting physiotherapists
- Palliative care
- Coordinated services with Dawson City Community Health Centre and the Dawson Medical Clinic