The Yukon Medical Association is a voluntary association of Yukon’s medical doctors.
The role of the association is to work as advocates for its members, promote the highest level of professionalism in medical practice, and promote accessible quality health care for Yukoners.
- Membership and benefit programs
- Learn about becoming a member, YMA benefits and more.
- Locum support
- The Locum Support Program is funded by a Contribution Agreement between the Yukon Medical Association (YMA) and the Yukon Government (YG). It provides financial assistance to Yukon physicians for usual and reasonable locum physician expenses.
- Resident & medical student support program
- Financial assistance for electives and for Residents at the Visiting Specialist Clinic.
- Physician and family support program
- Confidential counseling services for physicians and their family members.